Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Transfered to Mabini!

Wow!!! This was a crazy week.

Everything started ok. We had normal p-day and then Tuesday we had district meeting. The lesson was about recognizing the Holy Ghost so it was a little bit harder lesson to teach but it went alright. That evening we got the transfer call . . . I am now in Mabini, a barangay in Escalante. I am still district leader but what a change.

My new companion is Elder Torres. He just finished his training so he is on his 3rd transfer with his 3rd companion in his first area. It has been crazy for him. I got here and found out a lot of the mission leaders served in this area so it must be a good area to serve in! We don't have many investigators here. We are going have to build up this area so that we can have more baptisms. Right now, we have 1 planned then we have nothing so it is going to be a challenge. We worked and of course, I was lost. The area has lots of hills and all of it is full of sugar cane so it is hard to tell where you are going. We worked and I met some of the members and a few of the investigators. On Saturday, we went on splits with the branch missionaries. The one I went with didn't know the area very well so I had to lead it. That was a great idea!!! We did find everyone though. It was hard as well because everyone is preparing for barangay elections right now so everyone is very busy. The area is good but there is a LOT of MUD!!! We hope it doesn't rain so the ground stays hard hahaha.

I would love to tell you more but I still don't know much about the area.

Love you all.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment