Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Time is Just Getting Faster

We had an ok week. It was a little hard because we kept on having important things to do that is taking us away from where we wanted or needed to go but it was alright. We are moving forward.

We should baptize Baliguat this week. They went to Bacolod this last weekend so we will do their interview on Wednesday. I am excited for my last baptism!!! We didn't get to many of the other investigators. We were busy with assignments. Elizar is a new investigator. He is 70+ and is really good. He wanted to come to church but was sick and didn't make it. He likes to listen though. We are also trying a lot of former investigators to see if they are willing to listen again. We hope for the best.

The weather is good. It rained a few times. For the most part it was a little bit hot for me. I hope it comes with me. I want the warm weather not the cold.

This week went by fast. I don't remember much. Time is just getting faster.

Love you all,

Elder Nielsen

PS Sorry the letters are getting small. I am trying to stay as focused as I can while here and writing is started to get really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment