Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birthday Week

Well, it was good bye to Elder Delima this week. He left this morning about 6:30 to go to Bacolod (by himself) and I am with the  Tabugon missionaries until I get to go to Bacolod and pick up the real greenie of the mission. Yep, I am training again for my last transfer. It is going to be a challenge but President talked to me about that and said that he wanted to make me tired before I go home. I think his plan is going to work. I don't know anything about my companion and won't until Thursday when I pick him up.

My birthday was good. It was a little sad because it was also Elder Delima's last day so we celebrated my birthday put in the end everyone was crying that Elder Delima was leaving. It was ok though.

We did get a good week of work though. I am excited for the work that is going to come from our efforts this week.

Baliguat family is doing great. Brother has stopped his smoking and they are doing really good. They will be baptized on October 4th. They are really prepared and love the gospel. Their granddaughter, Macie, is going to be on the 18th. She is doing good as well. She just needs to come to church and then she will be good. We are teaching Brother Sabico as well. I think we got a spark going with him. He seems more interested in what we teach now and he was a little sad because church was in Binalbagan because it was stake conference. They didn't have the money to get there so they didn't get to come. This week they should be coming. The same thing happened with Brother Carbadilla. He loves to listen but couldn't come this week for the same reason. Gaston couldn't come as well. They are really thinking right now if they are going to change religion or not. That is something we are waiting for and trying to get them to pray about. If they convert they will be really strong. We are just waiting to see what happens with them.

Hmmm... what else happened this week. It went by so quick I am having a hard time remembering.

I think that was about it.

My birthday was good. I bought a cake and we ate it. It was pretty good but not as good as a carrot cake. I am still expected one of those when I get home.

Well that is about it.

Love you all,

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment