Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week Full of Surprises

Well this was a better week and it was full of surprises. You will never guess but I am transferring today! I wasn't expecting it but it happened. I am with my new companion right now. Elder Delima is my companion. He is pretty new in the mission. I think about 23 weeks and 1 week. Yeah he goes home in about 3 weeks. He is the district leader so I get to be junior for the next couple of weeks. By the way I am in Tapi in Kabankalan zone. I can't tell you where I live, I haven't been there yet.

This week we did a lot of good work. It didn't show all the way but that was alright. We found a part member couple. Brother Jonathan is a member and his wife and her sister aren't. We started teaching them and they were very receptive. We gave them a date for October 6. They will probably continue for that date. We were so excited to find them. Then we went to some formers that were pretty interested. They just stopped because the missionaries got transferred and no one returned. We were going to go back to them this week. Spencer was going to come to church this week but his head was hurting. We gave him a blessing. He will be baptized soon. Sister is no longer working so they will be able to come to church. Earljon got shy right before church so he didn't come. He needs member support in order to progress. Jona has work now. She is 2 months pregnant. We didn't get to go to her because she is working 7 days a week now. It makes things hard for us. Hopefully it will work out for her.

I don't know what else to say. I haven't gone to the new area yet. We are e-mailing then we will eat and then head down there I will tell you a more next week when I know more about the area. I hear it is in the mountains so I am pretty excited for the area. I like the mountains better then the city.

Love you all,

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment