Tuesday, December 11, 2012

An Amazing Week

This week was amazing. The language is coming really well. I am surprised at how much I know. We can teach must everything that we need to with our language but we are always seeking to know more especially since we can't hold a normal conversation. Our investigators are doing very well. We are going over the lessons with Christine and making sure we taught her everything that we needed to since we are teaching things that we taught within the first two weeks. Francis is doing well. We are working on some problems with him. He isn't married which is typical for Philippinos. He has the desire but no money to do it. We will have to see how things turn out with that. I think that I am ready to talk to some natives but I know that I won't understand much.

This week we are suppose to get the new Hiligaynon speakers. We will be the old group of speakers. We are excited to get them and to give them advise that we wish that we were given at the very start like don't take notes into the lessons starting at the beginning.

 I am over the internet stuff in our branch. I get to teach the new missionaries how to write the branch president and how to do their online courses on Sunday. I am excited to teach them.

Not much happened this week. We are really looking forward to Christmas because we hear that another twelve or higher is coming. They never tell us who but we had Elder Evans come and he told us that there is a good program set up for us.

 I love you all and miss you!

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment