Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Missionaries

This week was really good. So this week we lost one of our teachers. She is off to be married. We are going to miss her but we are hoping she comes back before we leave. We have not got our plans yet. We are hoping by Friday because if it isn't by then, we have to stay longer.

The new missionaries are great. They have a great desire to learn and are improving a lot faster than we were but I think it is because they use us because we didn't use the older group. My responsibility went well and everyone got their internet stuff done. We ran into a few problems and one I couldn't solve so the computer people are working on it.

 The language is still coming. I feel pretty good about talking about gospel related stuff but don't know much else so as long as I talk about the gospel I will be good.

This week we finished teaching Christine. She has moved to Georgia so she is gone. I think that she will be good. Francis we are working on really hard and are hoping that he gets baptized before we leave. We are working on problems and he is slowly coming to follow them.

 So I am going to play for the new missionaries this Wednesday. I tried out with another missionary in my zone named Elder Butler and he is singing O Holy Night while I play. I don't know how or why I'm playing but I just know that I am. I am excited to perform.

 I don't know what else to say. This week was pretty normal. We are all looking forward to Christmas.

I love you,

Elder Nielsen






 

No comments:

Post a Comment