Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Testimony

This week we got our first baptism!!! Christine made a lot of progress and I think that she got confered yesterday but I haven't heard yet. We will continue to teach her until Sister Burton leaves to get married. Francis is going very well. We had a amazing lesson with him on Saturday and I think that we will solve a lot of his problems soon. It is going step by step (amat-amat for us). This ended up being a normal week for me as well. I am not as tired which is good. People don't lie when they say that you gain weight at the MTC. I have gained five pounds since I last checked. It doesn't seem like it is fat though.

 I love to play volleyball at the MTC. The net is low so we do a lot of blocking and spiking. It makes the whole game really fun.

I love reading Jesus the Christ. It gives me a lot of questions and thinks to look up. It also helps me with the work by seeing what happened to the Savior and thinking about what will happen with me.

 I don't know what else to write so our branch president told us to bear our testimony. Kabalo ako nga si Jesucristo sang maluluwas kag manunubos sa kalibutan. Magsabat ang Dios sa aton. Palangga kita sang Dios. Maghandum Sia sang baton sa ila. Si Joseph Smith kag Thomas S Monson sang mga propeta. Naghamal sila sang kamatuoran. Nagapasalamat ako parte sa Pagpasag-uli ni Jesucristo. Palangga kamo ko. (I know that Christ is the savior and redeemer of the world. God answers us. He desires us to return. Joseph Smith and Thomas S Monson are prophets. They speak the truth. I am thankful for the atonement of Christ. I love you all.)

 Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment